Do you feel...?
- Emotional, teary, moody, anxious, overwhelmed, stressed
- Envious and jealous of other women's looks/bodies/lives
- Depressed, despondent, dejected, unfulfilled, life is so hard!
- Ashamed that you secretly binge eat behind closed doors
- Obsessed with weight loss and dieting
- Desperately single but just know that once you lose some weight you will find him
- Bewildered that you have managed to achieve your ideal weight but you are still unhappy, disappointed, depressed even. Isn't being skinny the ticket to dreams coming true?
- Scared that you have lost your sex drive and your man will cheat on you.
- Mortified if you catch a glimpse of yourself naked in the mirror in the bathroom
- Baffled that you have achieved life in the right order by the right age but you still don't feel happy or fulfilled
- You just know you will be happy WHEN you lose the weight, get the nose job, botox, laser skin treatment, liposuction, face lift, get the man, house, kids!
I totally get it!!
I know what you are thinking after seeing my photos but trust me just because I look like I do does not mean I have had a perfect life.
Why do we think that having the body and looks is the answer to our misery?
I have spent the majority of my life suffering debilitating depression, hating myself, hating my life & abusing my body!
The low down on life
Where are these rules written that we are all supposed to be a size 6..?
Look like models? Have flawless skin? Or that life is supposed to be done in a certain order by a certain age and our appearance affects this outcome..?
Why do we feel so much pressure as women to conform to a certain ideal?
We get one life and we seem to spend it obsessed with every morsel that goes in our mouth, every slight movement on the scales and constantly compare ourselves to other women.
Why do we women sacrifice ourselves and our dreams for the sake of comparisonitis?
And in the process we lose contact with the true essence of who we are and wonder why we are stressed, depressed, unhappy, unhealthy, overweight, tired..
Our one life turns out to be bloody hard as we don't look the way we want.
Why are we not taught in school..
I have a real issue with the school curriculum...
I don't know about you but I have not used algebra or trigonometry since I left school!
And while the basics of learning how to read and write will always be important isn't it also important to equip us with the life skills to deal with heartache, death, divorce, eating disorders..?
How to be a good parent, how to nourish and respect our body and how to cultivate a healthy relationship with ourselves and why it is so important?
You have to ask yourself with depression, anxiety and eating disorders rampant in society today perhaps if we were taught these invaluable life skills at an early age then maybe, just maybe.. we could prevent these conditions?
And it is funny how these conditions are not socially acceptable like a physical illness is and those that suffer often do so in silence (like I did) compounding the issue.
But even if you don't suffer with one of these official labels too many of us struggle with our body and life.
Why you should work with me!
My life is littered with heartache, emotional abuse, over eating, under eating, addictions, depression and anxiety.
Largely due to attaching my self worth to my body and appearance.
I was obsessed (and I do mean obsessed..) with my weight and how I looked and I had no clue how this obsession was fuelling my depression or what the core of my issues were despite 25 years of therapy.
I was forced into weightlifting through injury and my reaction to losing cardio exercise was that of an addict.
I was beside myself that I had to discontinue the very thing that was keeping me skinny.
Once I got over the shock I realised that weightlifting is what fitness models do so I found another avenue to fuel my dependence on my weight and appearance AND I get to show it off on stage??!! This is the answer to my life long misery! Really?!
I went down this road for vanity and I wound up stumbling across the answers that I had searched a lifetime for. Please read my full reflection of my journey here.
Where ever you are now in your life in relation to your body I have probably been there
And I have probably tried all the things you have tried too!
I have now dedicated my life to ensuring women don't suffer like I have; to spread my inspiration and support far and wide, to share all my secrets of how I overcame my demons but more importantly I share how I have achieved my rock solid mindset to ensure you can too!
The very mindset that saw me achieve the perfect female form and keep it!
I coach from the heart, from the healing place of my own suffering and from my life's commitment to happiness through premium health.
I would be truly honoured to support and inspire you to be the best YOU!
Empowerment is what we will achieve.
This is an educational journey of self-discovery
And the coolest thing about knowing all this stuff is not just how great you are going to feel about yourself and your body but the ripple effect it has on all those around you.
You will not only be able to nourish and support your loved ones better but you will INSPIRE and MOTIVATE everyone in your life with your RADIANCE and VITALITY!
Life is meant to be lived with passion and purpose; let’s find that in you!
Why hiring a coach will change your life!
Ever tried to chat to your doctor about your weight or emotional concerns?
Doctors aren't even trained in nutrition and lets face it, what are we going to achieve in a 15 min consult? You are either going to walk out with a prescription or a referral to another doctor who is going to give you a prescription... Drugs are not the answer! Trust me; I have tried them all. I turned to the medical fraternity for help for 25 years and never got anywhere, in fact I got worse.
And then we have nutritionists and dieticians who only focus on the food aspect of your health. But I will let you in on a little secret; you may think you have an issue with food but it is so NOT just about food...
A coach is all about moving you forward in life on all levels; physically, emotionally and spiritually.
There is not one successful person in the world who does not have one or more coaches or mentors guiding them.
I myself have four currently!
When was the last time you got the support and advice you deserve for your wellbeing?
I used to think getting support or asking for help was a sign of weakness.
More of an old school approach! But I want to tell you I wouldn’t be where I am today without my mentors, coaches, healers and teachers.
They have all played a massive part in my journey and I am so grateful I reached out to them.
Change is not easy on your own so now it is your turn to get the support you deserve!
Your personalized program will radically improve your health, body, happiness and wellbeing.
It will transform your mind, body and spirit and unleash your amazing self that is hiding inside.
The truth is that your gorgeousness has been within you all along but as life goes by and things happen we forget.
Together, we will help you remember!
And we will explore concerns specific to you, your body and your life and discover the tools and actions you need for a lifetime of health, happiness and balance.
So… how would you like to rock with me?
Join my Private Community
Empowered Mind, Empowered Body!
I did not have any personal support during my journey of recovery & I am determined to give that to you!
I have created a safe, private, online space where you will feel comfortable to be yourself.
- Weekly LIVE training
- Daily support from me
- Like-minded women on the same journey
- Tips & Tools
6 months with ME by YOUR side!
12 x 60 minute online sessions
This is a 6 month online mentor-ship with me as your personal coach.
Specifically tailored to your unique situation.
You will have access to all group programs & home study courses as applicable with my one on one support.
This also includes access to me outside sessions to provide not only support so you are never alone but deep transformation & healing.
As a client of my private coaching program you will...
- set and accomplish goals in a way that can easily be absorbed into your life.
- examine the beliefs that hold you back and keep you stuck.
- talk about self talk and tame that monkey in your mind.
- create habits that set you up for success.
- raise your vibration that will have you viewing life from a new level of awareness.
- create a personalised emotional toolbox that you can whip out any time in the future to support you through hard times.
- learn to eat to live, not live to eat.
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight while still enjoying life.
- increase your energy and vitality levels.
- improve your personal relationships. When you improve the relationship with yourself amazing things happen with those around you!
- learn the importance of mind health and how to tend to yours.
- discover that rockin self-confidence outfit that has been at the back of your wardrobe!
- look in that mirror and LOVE what you see!
- a initial written questionnaire before we meet so I get a clear snap shot of your life right now.
- cyber support in-between sessions. I am very serious when I say I am here for you every step of the way. I am in your inbox, news feed & head every other day!
- coaching sessions are via Zoom.
- homework! Yes, you will be given tasks to complete in between sessions. No getting around that a change to your health, mindset and life requires a change in habits. But only at a pace you are comfortable with.
- my personal commitment to your health, happiness and success. Please read my testimonials here.
Not sure if this is for you?
Book a complimentary discovery session to find out!
Click on the green box below for direct access to my diary!
Please Note: I do not provide the services of a licensed dietician or nutritionist, information received should not be seen as medical or nursing advice and is not meant to take the place of seeing licensed health professionals.