What are the Ingredients?
OPT9 Proprietary Blend (620 mg) (Fertilized Avian Egg Extract, Marine Protein, Phyto Protein)
The marine protein is derived from various proprietary marine sources of fish, which comes from the clean waters of the Pacific Ocean, off Australia and New Zealand. None of the marine life are endangered species.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.
Laminine has OPT9, the Proprietary Blend of Fertilized Avian Egg Extract, Marine Protein and Phyto-Protein. Laminine contains the 9-day-old fertilized hen egg extract, along with a blend of phyto and marine proteins added to make it complete with all essential amino acids. This blend contains:
* 22 Amino Acids
* Fibroblast Growth Factor
* Trace minerals (group of minerals which the human body needs in very small amounts)
ProtoEmbryonic Stage Extract (PESE) is the foundation of Laminine.
It is a patented process that extracts the critical nutritional fluid from the white of an egg at the protoembryonic stage.
This fluid is extracted from fertile eggs on the 9th day of life when all the potential life force is active but the cells (essentially stem cells) have not begun to differentiate.
This PESE contains the basic Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF), which is most responsible for
* rapid transport mechanism of critical nutrients
* the utilization of the amino acids and peptides in the right manner by “directing” their correct use by the body
* nurturing the body’s own stem cells both differentiated and undifferentiated.
FGF is a group of growth factors that
* acts directly on the fibroblasts within the body through cellular proliferation and differentiation.
* enhances cellular proliferation.
* maintains optimum function of the target organs.
* repairs and restores normalcy in damaged cells.
* rejuvenates and regenerates aging cells..
* directs the amino acids to where they are needed and where they serve best.
* acts as a director for the full array of amino acids found in Laminine.
* feeds brain stem cells.
* nourish stem cells to multiply.
* repairs or destroys mutant genes.
* tells the stem cells, "take the form of a particular neuron/gene and take back the function."
* is abundant in the placenta during conception but not found in the adult human body.
Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF) was recently shown to burst fat cells when combined with exercise; a large body of research shows that it helps rebuild brain cells and improves how neurons talk to each other. Common amino acid formulations do not contain this growth factor and may not be utilized by the brain in the most efficient manner
Growth factors (GF) are small protein chains,commonly known as polypeptides that bind to cell surface receptor sites.
* are the most common cells (40%) of connective tissue in the body.
* are the basic building blocks of fibrous tissue, including the brain, nervous system, eye, blood vessels, heart, stomach, skin, liver,
kidney, muscle, and bone.
* maintain the structural integrity of connective tissues by continuously secreting precursors of the extracellular matrix.
22 Amino Acids
* are the building blocks of proteins which affect every chemical reaction that takes place in the body.
* make up 75% of the human body
* make combinations that produce 50,000 proteins and 15,000 known enzymes.
* are essential to nearly every bodily function
* are used in:
- muscle building
- repair of body organs such as the heart, liver, pancreas, etc.
- regulation of hormones -- insulin, cortisol, adrenaline, and HGH
- the immune system
- development of hair, skin, and nails
- production of testosterone, estrogen, and progesterone
- weight loss
- improving memory and learning
- production of neurotransmitters -- serotonin, endorphins, dopamine, GABA, and melatonin
These ingredients combine to form the powerful symbiotic relationship of the base ingredient in Laminine called OPT9.
As egg white protein is a perfect food for human cells, Laminine provides the optimal nutrition for our body. It gives our stem cells nutrition to rebuild and rejuvenate themselves.
Please Note: The egg that is used in Laminine is processed in a unique manner and as a result may not trigger the same type of allergic reactions that store-bought eggs may cause in people with egg sensitivities, this however is not true in all cases.
All patients with egg allergies should therefore only take Laminine with caution and under supervision.