Backed by Science
Laminine listed in the Physicians Desk Reference
Laminine has been included in the Physicians’ Desk Reference (PDR) (This is the equivalent of MIMS in Australia) since 2015
The PDR is considered the authority on prescription medications and alternative supplements, and is used by more than 60,000 physicians every day.
Now you can tell your doctor, "Laminine is in the PDR!” Click here to view the Laminine excerpt from the 2017 PDR. Laminine is defined by the PDR as “a supplement intended for anti-aging” as well as specially detailing the following:
* A brief history of Laminine
* Description of the Mechanism of Action and Benefits including “positive effects on memory, skin, libido, energy, joints, muscles, stress, sleep and emotional stability”
* Clinical study on Wound Healing
* Clinical study on Coritsol
* Clinical study on Cholesterol and Blood Pressure
Click here to view the Laminine excerpt from the 2017 PDR.
Please click on any link below to download the document. Please note that YTE is the main active ingredient in Laminine . The articles below show research on the effects and the science of Laminine
PDF: Individual Study on Stress/Depression – Stress Dampening Effects of Egg Powder from Fertilized Eggs in the Trier Social Stress Test (Germany’s Diagnostic Assessment and Clinical Research Organisation)