Does any of this sound familiar?
- You are obsessed with your weight and appearance.
- Weight loss and dieting consumes you.
- You are a cardio, group exercise addict fuelled by your obsession to be skinny.
- Gym sessions are to be endured under duress to burn calories.
- Gym sessions are punishment for what you have eaten.
- You aspire to be a catwalk or fitness model.
- You constantly look enviously at other women's bodies.
- You skip meals and go as long as you can without food. You are in training to not be hungry.
- You count calories and have no knowledge or care factor on nutritional value of food.
- You weigh yourself everyday and the number affects your mood and how you feel about yourself and your life.
- You binge eat behind closed doors and beat yourself up continuously over food you have eaten.
- You are single, desperate for a man and believe once you achieve the perfect body you will find him.
- You love your man but are terrified of him cheating or worse losing him if you don't achieve the perfect body.
- Every new wrinkle that appears is so depressing; getting older is scary so you lie about your age and do all you can to fight the process.
- You just know you will be happier when you get the nose job, botox, laser skin treatment, liposuction, face lift, etc.
- You avoid looking at yourself naked in the mirror and prefer the lights out when being intimate with your partner.
- You just turned 30, 35, 40, 45 and you haven't got the man, house, kids, degree, career. OMG! I am not "doing" life in the right order at the right age!
- If only I had the perfect body then all my dreams would come true..
I totally get it!! I know what you are thinking after seeing my photos but trust me just because I look like I do does not mean I have had a perfect life. I have spent the majority of my life suffering debilitating depression, hating myself, hating my life, abusing my body and clinging to my appearance for dear life.
The low down on life
Where are these rules written that we are all supposed to be a size 6..? Look like models? Have flawless skin? Or that life is supposed to be done in a certain order by a certain age and our appearance affects this outcome..? Why do we feel so much pressure as women to conform to a certain ideal? We get one life and we seem to spend it obsessed with every morsel that goes in our mouth, every slight movement on the scales and constantly compare ourselves to other women. Why do we women sacrifice ourselves and our dreams for the sake of comparisonitis? And in the process we lose contact with the true essence of who we are and wonder why we are stressed, depressed, unhappy, unhealthy, overweight, tired.. Our one life turns out to be bloody hard as we don't look the way we want and we wake up at 60 and think WTF??!! Where did my life go??!!
Why are we not taught in school..
I have a real issue with the school curriculum. I don't know about you but I have not used algebra or trigonometry since I left school! And while the basics of learning how to read and write will always be important isn't it also important to equip us with the life skills to deal with heartache, death, divorce, eating disorders..? how to be a good parent, how to nourish and respect our body and how to cultivate a healthy relationship with ourselves and why it is so important? You have to ask yourself with depression, anxiety and eating disorders rampart in society today perhaps if we were taught these invaluable life skills at an early age then maybe, just maybe.. we could prevent these conditions? And it is funny how these conditions are not socially acceptable like a physical illness is and those that suffer often do in silence (like I did) compounding the issue. But even if you don't suffer with one of these labels too many of us struggle with our body and life. And this is the reason I believe the coaching industry has boomed in recent years. When you have overcome lifelong personal issues like I have all you want to do is share it with the world!
Why should you work with me?
My life is littered with heartache, emotional abuse, over eating, under eating, addictions, depression and anxiety; largely due to attaching my self worth to my body and appearance. I was obsessed (and I do mean obsessed..) with how I looked and I had no clue how this obsession was fuelling my depression or what the core of my issues were despite 25 years of therapy.
I was forced into weightlifting through injury and my reaction to losing cardio exercise was that of an addict. I was beside myself that I had to discontinue the very thing that was keeping me skinny. Once I got over the shock I realised that weightlifting is what fitness models do so I found another avenue to fuel my dependence on my weight and appearance AND I get to show it off on stage??!! This is the answer to my life long misery! I went down this road for vanity and I wound up stumbling across the answers that I had searched a lifetime for. Please read my full reflection of my journey here.
Where ever you are now in your life in relation to your body I have probably been there and I have probably tried all the things you have tried too! I have now dedicated my life to ensuring women don't suffer like I have; to spread my inspiration and support far and wide, to share all my secrets of how I overcame my demons but more importantly I share how I have achieved my rock solid mindset to ensure you can too! I coach from the heart, from the healing place of my own suffering and from my life's commitment to happiness through premium health. I would be truly honoured to support and inspire you to be the best YOU!
Empowerment is what we will achieve.
This is an educational journey of self-discovery and the coolest thing about knowing all this stuff is not just how great you are going to feel about yourself and your body but the ripple effect it has on all those around you. You will not only be able to nourish and support your loved ones better but you will inspire and motivate everyone in your life with your radiance and vitality. Life is meant to be lived with passion and purpose; let’s find that in you!
Why hiring a coach will change your life.
Ever tried to chat to your doctor about your weight or emotional concerns? Doctors aren't even trained in nutrition and lets face it, what are we going to achieve in a 15 min consult? You are either going to walk out with a prescription or a referral to another doctor who is going to give you a prescription... Drugs are not the answer! Trust me; I have tried them all. I turned to the medical fraternity for help for 25 years and never got anywhere, in fact I got worse. And then we haven nutritionists and dieticians who only focus on the food aspect of your health. But I will let you in on a little secret; you may think you have an issue with food but it is so not just about food... A coach is all about moving you forward in life on all levels; physically, emotionally and spiritually. There is not one successful person in the world who does not have one or more coaches or mentors guiding them. I myself have four currently!
When was the last time you got the support and advice you deserve for your wellbeing?
I used to think getting support or asking for help was a sign of weakness. More of an old school approach! But I want to tell you that I wouldn’t be where I am today without my mentors, coaches, healers and teachers. They have all played a massive part in my journey and I am so grateful I reached out to them. Change is not easy on your own so now it is your turn to get the support you deserve!
Your personalized program will radically improve your health, body, happiness and wellbeing. It will transform your mind, body and spirit and unleash your amazing self that is hiding inside. The truth is that your gorgeousness has been within you all along but as life goes by and things happen we forget. Together, we will help you remember! And we will explore concerns specific to you, your body and your life and discover the tools and actions you need for a lifetime of health, happiness and balance. And if you want to take it a step further and compete I will be beside you every step of the way to guide you through the mindful that is a bodybuilding competition!
So… how would you like to rock with me?
In my ever growing experience with coaching, observing and interacting with women I have discovered three different scenarios of where lifes journey has tripped us up. So I have designed three different packages to support you no matter where you find yourself on your journey. If you are not sure where you are at no problem! That is what our initial discovery session is all about. We can establish together which package will work best for you.
I have also created a special package just for the aspiring fitness model whose goal is to compete on stage. No matter what has fuelled you to take on this challenge it is not an easy road and I would love to support you to ensure you get on stage rockin that self-confidence outfit because that is what wins competitions!
The Express Spruce Up
2 month package
4 x 1 hour coaching sessions
Life is good but it could be better. Maybe it is a tweak to your health routine or a tip of the happiness scales towards fulfilment. Maybe you have your weight under control and are even exercising, you have achieved what you thought should bring you blissful happiness in life ie. career/security/relationship/family but something still feels missing. Or maybe you are very comfortable with who you are and it is just your health that needs some support. You have balance in most areas of life but there is just one piece of the puzzle that is not fitting quite right. Bit like when you put your car in for a service, it is running ok but a quick tune up will have you firing on all cylinders!
We can sort this out in no time at all! We will work together on simple strategies that will make a huge difference and will have a positive impact to ensure what is already going well for you is enhanced and the missing piece is found and put in place.
Investment in You = $600 AUD
The Revitilize Restore
4 month package
8 x 1 hour coaching sessions
Life is great in one area but you just can’t seem to get it together in the others. Maybe you are confused as to how you can be so good at your job but fail in relationships and your weight is getting a tad.. out of control. Maybe you are happy with your weight but cant find a career you love, or a man to love! Maybe you are just ploding along in the rat race; isn’t that what life is? Or maybe you have great kids and partner but lack confidence at work and/or in the bedroom. Maybe you are nervous that your partner will look elsewhere if you don’t get your sexy back. Overall life is ok, just ok..
Passion! Vitality! Joy! Energy! We will find them together in you! This is a mind/body combo but with one area of your life working well we know that mojo is not completely lost. We just need to get that inner sparkle glowing in all areas.
Investment in You = $1,200 AUD
The Purposeful Overhaul
6 month package
12 x 1 hour coaching sessions
Life feels out of control too much of the time. You have completely lost your mojo. You cant remember the last time you felt sexy and jazzed about life. You feel tired, stressed and there is never enough time. Nothing seems to be going right in any area of your life. You have identified with too much of my journey and feel uncomfortable about nearly every question you have read on my website. You are feeling overwhelm and have no idea where to begin. You might even feel a little shy to admit some of the issues that you try so hard to keep hidden. But you have reached a point where you know you need help.
Trust me; I have been to all these places and worse. I am all over the full overhaul and you don’t have to go through the extremes I did I promise! We will work together to slowly make small adjustments, at a pace you can handle, to turn your life, health and happiness around. If I can do it you can too! And I will be with you every step of the way.
Investment in You = $1,800 AUD
The Fitness Model
2 month package
4 x 1 hour coaching sessions
You have made the big decision to compete in your first bodybuilding competition. But posing on stage is giving you nightmares! You know that stage presence is critical for success but you also know you don't have the self-confidence. You have nailed the training and nutrition and have even been to a few posing classes but you feel self-conscious and scared as hell! How are you going to pull this off?
This was me.. I had committed to competing but with the momentum I had created with my coaches and trainers I just couldn't pull out. How was I going to find the inner strength to do this sober??!! I was fighting depression and trying so hard to hide my emotional issues. No matter where you are on the emotional scale I will share with you all my tips and trick that it took for me to get my broken ass on stage. And what ultimately cured my depression! If I can do it you can too! And I will be with you every step of the way.
Investment in You = $600 AUD
As a client of my coaching program you will...
- set and accomplish goals in a way that can easily be absorbed into your life.
- examine the beliefs that hold you back and keep you stuck.
- talk about self talk and tame that monkey in your head.
- create habits that set you up for success.
- raise your vibration that will have you viewing life from a new level of awareness.
- create a personalised emotional toolbox what you can whip out any time in the future to support you through hard times.
- learn to eat to live, not live to eat.
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight while still enjoying life.
- increase your energy and vitality levels.
- improve your personal relationships. When you improve the relationship with yourself amazing things happen with those around you!
- learn the importance of mind health and how to tend to yours.
- discover that rockin self-confidence outfit that has been at the back of your wardrobe!
- look in that mirror and LOVE what you see!
All packages include:
- a health history assessment before we meet so I get a clear snap shot of your life right now.
- unlimited cyber support between sessions via email or WhatsApp. I am very serious when I say I am here for you every step of the way.
- coaching sessions are over Skype/Google Hangouts/WhatsApp or in person if you prefer and live in Sydney.
- homework! Yes, you will be given tasks to complete in between sessions. No getting around that a change to your health and life requires a change in habits. But only at a pace you are comfortable with.
- take me food shopping with you! A grocery store visit for clients in Sydney or a review of shopping lists for remote clients.
- my personal commitment to your health, happiness and success. Please read my testimonials here.
Enter your details below and receive a complimentary, personal discovery session with me!
Please Note: I do not provide the services of a licensed dietician or nutritionist, information received should not be seen as medical or nursing advice and is not meant to take the place of seeing licensed health professionals.