Want a quick insight in to what I recommend for a healthy day?
Grab your FREE copy of my
24 HOUR JUMPSTART Guide!
I am driven by passion! Passion for health, passion for happiness, passion for life! My eyes sparkle with that inner glow, my aura radiates positive energy and health is by far my highest value and priority. I freely admit I am totally obsessed with not only the health of my body but the health of my mind; some would say that I am too obsessed… (I prefer to call it passionate :-))
Why are we not taught in school..
How to cultivate a healthy relationship with ourselves and why it is critical for our happiness? The life skills needed to be a good parent, deal with heartache, depression, eating disorders, depression, death, divorce..? How to provide the right nutrition for our bodies and why it is so important?
My name is Jane Curnow
I am a Health & Lifestyle Coach, Fitness Model, Author, Blogger
and totally obsessed & passionate about
health, wellness & empowering women to feel AMAZING!
* I believe every woman should feel empowered and passionate about their life.
* I believe every woman should look in the mirror and feel love and appreciation for their body regardless of what it looks like.
* I believe every woman should look in the mirror and feel pride for the incredible woman they are.
* I believe that happiness is our birth right and life is too short to not live it to our full potential.
* I believe we all have unique gifts to offer and we all should feel freakin AMAZING every single day! * Why do too many of us not feel like this??!!
Hello there gorgeous woman! Thank you so much for dropping in to my website. My name is Jane and I have lived 46 years very (very) far from what I now believe! I seriously feel like I have just woken up!
- Do you feel constant pressure to be slim, youthful and beautiful?
- Do you avoid looking at yourself in the mirror? Naked..?
- Do you look in the mirror repeatedly and hate your butt, belly, thighs, nose, lips, neck, breasts, skin, chin, etc. etc.?
- Do you feel fat, tired, unhealthy, stressed, blah?
- Do you beat yourself up every time you give in to your sugar cravings? or skip the gym?
- Are you constantly shopping, drinking, eating, smoking, watching TV, celebrity stalking (or any other vice) anything to take you away from your own life?
- Do you think you will finally be happy with yourself once you lose some weight, get the face lift, nose job, botox, laser skin treatments, liposuction etc.?
- Do you think you will finally be happy with your life once you get the man, house, career, money, kids?
- Do you feel pulled in every direction to be the perfect mother, wife, daughter, sister, employee, neighbour etc.?
- Do you ever have time for yourself and/or feel guilty for even wanting 30 mins a week just for you?
- When was the last time you felt sexy, beautiful, confident, empowered and freakin awesome about yourself?
Did any of the above questions resonate with you or make you feel uncomfortable...? I am wondering when was the last time you had someone really listen to you about your health and wellness, your fears and concerns, your frustrations and feelings with the personal attention you deserve? I would simple LOVE to hear how your journey of life has got you to a place where you just need a little support to be the best you can be.
Do you want your sexy back?!!
Well, I want to hear from you as I KNOW I can empower you to feel exactly that!
I don’t think I realised the influence of the media on my attitude, thoughts, mood, opinion, time, health and spending until I eliminated it from the majority of my life. I didn’t make a snap decision, in fact I don’t think I ever made a conscious decision, it has happened organically over time due to lifestyle changes and the pursuit of my passion and dreams. And as I have travelled along this […]Read More
What is the perfect female form? Where is it written that as women our bodies must be a certain size and shape? We all strive, sacrifice and place ourselves under so much stress to achieve this modern day, dare I say, illusion and then beat ourselves up when we fall short. Did our great grandmothers feel the same pressure? Do women in villages in Africa today feel this pressure? Where […]Read More