Hey there gorgeous woman! Thank you so much for dropping in to my website. Am honoured and humbled that you have taken the time to check me out. Let me formally introduce myself: my name is Jane Curnow, I am a fitness mindset & lifestyle coach, bodybuilder, fitness model, author and blogger. I have suffered debilitating depression for 25 years and cured myself by accident (!) in my late 40s. I celebrated my 50th birthday on stage as my declaration to the world that I am FULLY recovered! After being depressed for my 30th, suicidal for my 40th I was determined to bring in my golden decade in true new Jane fashion and symbolic of my journey! Please read more about me here.
As a result of my years of heartache, self-loathing and now recovery I am totally obsessed & passionate about health, wellness & empowering women to feel as AMAZING as I do!
* I believe every woman should feel empowered and passionate about their life.
* I believe every woman should look in the mirror and feel love and appreciation for their body.
* I believe every woman should look in the mirror and feel pride for the incredible woman they are.
* I believe that happiness is our birth right and life is too short to not live it to our full potential.
* I believe we all have unique gifts to offer and we all should feel freakin AMAZING every single day! * Why do too many of us not feel like this??!!
- Do you feel constant pressure to be slim, youthful and beautiful?
- Are you obsessed with being skinny and aspire to look like the catwalk models?
- Are you constantly looking enviously at other women's bodies?
- Are you a group exercise cardio addict fuelling your need to be skinny?
- Are your gym sessions punishment for what you have eaten?
- Do you count calories with no regard to nutritional value?
- Does weight loss and dieting consume you?
- Are you an emotional eater? Binge behind closed doors? Feel guilty and beat yourself up over food?
- Do you skip meals or go as long as you can without food, anything to lose the fat?
- Are you an aspiring fitness model driven by achieving the perfect female form to bring you happiness?
- Do you think you will finally be happy with yourself and your life once you achieve your dream body?
- Do you think you will finally be happy with your life once you get the man, house, kids, job, money etc. etc.?
- Are you terrified of growing older and each new wrinkle causes you stress and anxiety?
- Do you use your savings for botox, laser skin treatments, liposuction, expensive anti-aging creams etc.?
- Are you desperately single but just know that once you get the body you will find the man?
- Are you scared you will lose your man or he will cheat if you don't get skinny?
- Do you avoid looking at yourself in the mirror? Naked..?
- Do you look in the mirror repeatedly and hate your butt, belly, thighs, nose, lips, neck, breasts, skin, chin, etc. etc.?
- Do you feel fat, tired, unhealthy, stressed, blah?
- Do you feel teary, anxious, worried and don't really know why?
- When was the last time you felt sexy, beautiful, confident, empowered and freakin awesome about yourself?
Did any of the above questions resonate with you or make you feel uncomfortable...? I am wondering when was the last time you had someone really listen to you about your health and wellness, your fears and concerns, your frustrations and feelings with the personal attention you deserve?
I would LOVE to hear how your journey of life has got you to a place where you just need a little support to be the best you can be. I KNOW I can banish your fears and empower you to BE the BEST you!
Have you ever noticed that some people quietly go about their business and are not concerned what others think? When faced with a situation of differing opinions or someone with a problem they just listen and empathise? They will offer their opinion when asked but respect that everyone feels and sees things differently? They are easy to be around. Are you always trying to convince others that the way you see things is […]Read More
Eating clean is not an easy task in today’s modern society. Not only do you have to be super organised and prepare most of your own meals but temptation is everywhere! So how do you resist? How do you not give in when cakes, chocolates and all sorts of naughties are offered to you? How do you overcome that urge to buy a treat because you had a bad day…? How do you […]Read More
I don’t think I realised the influence of the media on my attitude, thoughts, mood, opinion, time, health and spending until I eliminated it from the majority of my life. I didn’t make a snap decision, in fact I don’t think I ever made a conscious decision, it has happened organically over time due to lifestyle changes and the pursuit of my passion and dreams. And as I have travelled along this […]Read More