As featured in
My name is Jane Curnow
I am a Fitness Mindset & Lifestyle Coach, Fitness Model, Author
and totally obsessed & passionate about
health, wellness & empowering women to feel AMAZING!
* I believe every woman should feel empowered and passionate about their life.
* I believe every woman should look in the mirror and feel love and appreciation for their body.
* I believe every woman should look in the mirror and feel pride for the incredible woman they are.
* I believe that happiness is our birth right and life is too short to not live it to our full potential.
* I believe we all have unique gifts to offer and we all should feel freakin AMAZING every single day! * Why do too many of us not feel like this??!!
Hello there gorgeous woman! Thank you so much for dropping in to my website. My name is Jane and I have lived 46 years very (very) far from what I now believe! I seriously feel like I have just woken up!
- Do you feel constant pressure to be slim, youthful and beautiful?
- Are you obsessed with being skinny and aspire to look like the catwalk models?
- Are you constantly looking enviously at other women's bodies?
- Are you a group exercise cardio addict?
- Are you gym sessions punishment for what you have eaten?
- Do you count calories with no regard to nutritional value?
- Does weight loss and dieting consume you?
- Are you an emotional eater? Binge behind closed doors? Feel guilty and beat yourself up over food?
- Do you skip meals or go as long as you can without food, anything to lose the fat?
- Are you an aspiring fitness model driven by achieving the perfect female form?
- Do you think you will finally be happy with yourself and your life once you achieve your dream body?
- Are you terrified of growing older and each new wrinkle causes you stress and anxiety?
- Do you use your savings for botox, laser skin treatments, liposuction, expensive anti-aging creams etc.?
- Are you desperately single but just know that once you get the body you will find the man?
- Are you sacred you will lose your man or he will cheat if you don't get skinny?
- Do you avoid looking at yourself in the mirror? Naked..?
- Do you look in the mirror repeatedly and hate your butt, belly, thighs, nose, lips, neck, breasts, skin, chin, etc. etc.?
- Do you feel fat, tired, unhealthy, stressed, blah?
- When was the last time you felt sexy, beautiful, confident, empowered and freakin awesome about yourself?
Did any of the above questions resonate with you or make you feel uncomfortable...? I used to feel/do all of these and more. My life was consumed with my weight and appearance. I am wondering when was the last time you had someone really listen to you about your health and wellness, your fears and concerns, your frustrations and feelings with the personal attention you deserve?
I would LOVE to hear how your journey of life has got you to a place where you just need a little support to be the best you can be. I KNOW I can banish your fears and empower you to BE the BEST you!
Fail to Prepare, prepare to Fail! We have all heard this quote many times but I don’t think any of us realise the huge impact failing to prepare for the week has on our health and diet. Convenience, processed, manmade and therefore calorie and/or chemically laden food is everywhere; it’s quick and easy and is your downfall! Our modern day, technological lives have become increasingly hectic and demanding of our time and […]Read More
Having a mentor or coach is a relatively new concept and if you ask any successful business entrepreneur or athlete they will have a number of professionals supporting them and propelling them towards their goals. It is even becoming more common in the corporate world with executives seeking the assistance of a career coach. So is this a concept that we can apply to our everyday lives? Do our dreams or issues warrant the […]Read More
Have you ever noticed that some people quietly go about their business and are not concerned what others think? When faced with a situation of differing opinions or someone with a problem they just listen and empathise? They will offer their opinion when asked but respect that everyone feels and sees things differently? They are easy to be around. Are you always trying to convince others that the way you see things is […]Read More