Hey there gorgeous woman! Thank you so much for dropping in to my website. Am honoured and humbled that you have taken the time to check me out. Let me formally introduce myself: my name is Jane Curnow, I am a fitness mindset & lifestyle coach, bodybuilder, fitness model, author and blogger. I have suffered debilitating depression for 25 years and cured myself by accident (!) in my late 40s. I celebrated my 50th birthday on stage as my declaration to the world that I am FULLY recovered! After being depressed for my 30th, suicidal for my 40th I was determined to bring in my golden decade in true new Jane fashion and symbolic of my journey! Please read more about me here.
As a result of my years of heartache, self-loathing and now recovery I am totally obsessed & passionate about health, wellness & empowering women to feel as AMAZING as I do!
* I believe every woman should feel empowered and passionate about their life.
* I believe every woman should look in the mirror and feel love and appreciation for their body.
* I believe every woman should look in the mirror and feel pride for the incredible woman they are.
* I believe that happiness is our birth right and life is too short to not live it to our full potential.
* I believe we all have unique gifts to offer and we all should feel freakin AMAZING every single day! * Why do too many of us not feel like this??!!
- Do you feel constant pressure to be slim, youthful and beautiful?
- Are you obsessed with being skinny and aspire to look like the catwalk models?
- Are you constantly looking enviously at other women's bodies?
- Are you a group exercise cardio addict fuelling your need to be skinny?
- Are your gym sessions punishment for what you have eaten?
- Do you count calories with no regard to nutritional value?
- Does weight loss and dieting consume you?
- Are you an emotional eater? Binge behind closed doors? Feel guilty and beat yourself up over food?
- Do you skip meals or go as long as you can without food, anything to lose the fat?
- Are you an aspiring fitness model driven by achieving the perfect female form to bring you happiness?
- Do you think you will finally be happy with yourself and your life once you achieve your dream body?
- Do you think you will finally be happy with your life once you get the man, house, kids, job, money etc. etc.?
- Are you terrified of growing older and each new wrinkle causes you stress and anxiety?
- Do you use your savings for botox, laser skin treatments, liposuction, expensive anti-aging creams etc.?
- Are you desperately single but just know that once you get the body you will find the man?
- Are you scared you will lose your man or he will cheat if you don't get skinny?
- Do you avoid looking at yourself in the mirror? Naked..?
- Do you look in the mirror repeatedly and hate your butt, belly, thighs, nose, lips, neck, breasts, skin, chin, etc. etc.?
- Do you feel fat, tired, unhealthy, stressed, blah?
- Do you feel teary, anxious, worried and don't really know why?
- When was the last time you felt sexy, beautiful, confident, empowered and freakin awesome about yourself?
Did any of the above questions resonate with you or make you feel uncomfortable...? I am wondering when was the last time you had someone really listen to you about your health and wellness, your fears and concerns, your frustrations and feelings with the personal attention you deserve?
I would LOVE to hear how your journey of life has got you to a place where you just need a little support to be the best you can be. I KNOW I can banish your fears and empower you to BE the BEST you!
“Today, more than 95% of all chronic disease is caused by food choice, toxic food ingrediants, nutritional deficiencies and lack of physical exercise” Mike Adams – Hungry for Change Have you factored in additional savings for retirement to cover health care costs? I am serious. You may have planned for a certain level of income when you retire but have you added additional savings for potential health care costs? Or are […]Read More
Dealing with toxic people is never easy, especially when it can be a close relationship, family member or colleague. I seem to have been blessed with many in my time; I say blessed as without the challenges I have faced with these difficult relationships I would not have reached the self-awareness I now have of my own short comings and the realisation that I used to be a toxic person myself! […]Read More
Do you find it hard to find the motivation to eat healthy all the time and/or fit some exercise into your schedule? When you are trying to change a lifetime of food conditioning, when we are constantly bombarded with mixed messages and clever marketing about what is healthy and what’s not, when life is so hectic in this technological age who has time to prepare food from scratch every meal AND […]Read More