My name is Jane Curnow
I am a Fitness Mindset & Lifestyle Coach, Fitness Model, Author
and totally obsessed & passionate about
health, wellness & empowering women to feel AMAZING!
* I believe every woman should feel empowered and passionate about their life.
* I believe every woman should look in the mirror and feel love and appreciation for their body.
* I believe every woman should look in the mirror and feel pride for the incredible woman they are.
* I believe that happiness is our birth right and life is too short to not live it to our full potential.
* I believe we all have unique gifts to offer and we all should feel freakin AMAZING every single day! * Why do too many of us not feel like this??!!
Hello there gorgeous woman! Thank you so much for dropping in to my website. My name is Jane and I have lived 46 years very (very) far from what I now believe! I seriously feel like I have just woken up!
- Do you feel constant pressure to be slim, youthful and beautiful?
- Are you obsessed with being skinny and aspire to look like the catwalk models?
- Are you constantly looking enviously at other women's bodies?
- Are you a group exercise cardio addict fuelling your need to be skinny?
- Are your gym sessions punishment for what you have eaten?
- Do you count calories with no regard to nutritional value?
- Does weight loss and dieting consume you?
- Are you an emotional eater? Binge behind closed doors? Feel guilty and beat yourself up over food?
- Do you skip meals or go as long as you can without food, anything to lose the fat?
- Are you an aspiring fitness model driven by achieving the perfect female form to bring you happiness?
- Do you think you will finally be happy with yourself and your life once you achieve your dream body?
- Do you think you will finally be happy with your life once you get the man, house, kids, job, money etc. etc.?
- Are you terrified of growing older and each new wrinkle causes you stress and anxiety?
- Do you use your savings for botox, laser skin treatments, liposuction, expensive anti-aging creams etc.?
- Are you desperately single but just know that once you get the body you will find the man?
- Are you scared you will lose your man or he will cheat if you don't get skinny?
- Do you avoid looking at yourself in the mirror? Naked..?
- Do you look in the mirror repeatedly and hate your butt, belly, thighs, nose, lips, neck, breasts, skin, chin, etc. etc.?
- Do you feel fat, tired, unhealthy, stressed, blah?
- Do you feel teary, anxious, worried and don't really know why?
- When was the last time you felt sexy, beautiful, confident, empowered and freakin awesome about yourself?
Did any of the above questions resonate with you or make you feel uncomfortable...? I am wondering when was the last time you had someone really listen to you about your health and wellness, your fears and concerns, your frustrations and feelings with the personal attention you deserve?
I would LOVE to hear how your journey of life has got you to a place where you just need a little support to be the best you can be. I KNOW I can banish your fears and empower you to BE the BEST you!
My beloved Sasha has been by my side for over 20 years. She has seen me through some of the worst times in my life and has always been there for me, loving me unconditionally. I have faced many challenges to date; from burying my mother, to competing in bodybuilding competitions, to divorces and heartache, to writing a book. Nothing compares to the anguish of watching my girls decline and making […]Read More
“You were born to do more than just go to work, pay bills and die.” Part of my journey of awakening over the last few years has opened my eyes to concepts that I had never explored or studied in depth before. I had been exposed to them in various forms but never really understood them until recently. The Secret was released 10 years ago this year. When it first came out […]Read More
“We are all going to age and soften and mellow and transition. All of us. If we are lucky. There are plenty of things to be anti about. Anti-discrimination, anti-drug, anti-oppression, anti-poverty, anti-sickness. Aging shouldn’t be one of them. We need to become pro-aging and embrace the opportunities that aging provides.” Jamie Lee-Curtis When I told someone my age the other day the shock horror that pursued had me more than smiling 🙂 […]Read More