Hey there gorgeous woman! Thank you so much for dropping in to my website. Am honoured and humbled that you have taken the time to check me out. Let me formally introduce myself: my name is Jane Curnow, I am a fitness mindset & lifestyle coach, bodybuilder, fitness model, author and blogger. I have suffered debilitating depression for 25 years and cured myself by accident (!) in my late 40s. I celebrated my 50th birthday on stage as my declaration to the world that I am FULLY recovered! After being depressed for my 30th, suicidal for my 40th I was determined to bring in my golden decade in true new Jane fashion and symbolic of my journey! Please read more about me here.
As a result of my years of heartache, self-loathing and now recovery I am totally obsessed & passionate about health, wellness & empowering women to feel as AMAZING as I do!
* I believe every woman should feel empowered and passionate about their life.
* I believe every woman should look in the mirror and feel love and appreciation for their body.
* I believe every woman should look in the mirror and feel pride for the incredible woman they are.
* I believe that happiness is our birth right and life is too short to not live it to our full potential.
* I believe we all have unique gifts to offer and we all should feel freakin AMAZING every single day! * Why do too many of us not feel like this??!!
- Do you feel constant pressure to be slim, youthful and beautiful?
- Are you obsessed with being skinny and aspire to look like the catwalk models?
- Are you constantly looking enviously at other women's bodies?
- Are you a group exercise cardio addict fuelling your need to be skinny?
- Are your gym sessions punishment for what you have eaten?
- Do you count calories with no regard to nutritional value?
- Does weight loss and dieting consume you?
- Are you an emotional eater? Binge behind closed doors? Feel guilty and beat yourself up over food?
- Do you skip meals or go as long as you can without food, anything to lose the fat?
- Are you an aspiring fitness model driven by achieving the perfect female form to bring you happiness?
- Do you think you will finally be happy with yourself and your life once you achieve your dream body?
- Do you think you will finally be happy with your life once you get the man, house, kids, job, money etc. etc.?
- Are you terrified of growing older and each new wrinkle causes you stress and anxiety?
- Do you use your savings for botox, laser skin treatments, liposuction, expensive anti-aging creams etc.?
- Are you desperately single but just know that once you get the body you will find the man?
- Are you scared you will lose your man or he will cheat if you don't get skinny?
- Do you avoid looking at yourself in the mirror? Naked..?
- Do you look in the mirror repeatedly and hate your butt, belly, thighs, nose, lips, neck, breasts, skin, chin, etc. etc.?
- Do you feel fat, tired, unhealthy, stressed, blah?
- Do you feel teary, anxious, worried and don't really know why?
- When was the last time you felt sexy, beautiful, confident, empowered and freakin awesome about yourself?
Did any of the above questions resonate with you or make you feel uncomfortable...? I am wondering when was the last time you had someone really listen to you about your health and wellness, your fears and concerns, your frustrations and feelings with the personal attention you deserve?
I would LOVE to hear how your journey of life has got you to a place where you just need a little support to be the best you can be. I KNOW I can banish your fears and empower you to BE the BEST you!
If you had told me 5 years ago that I would become a fitness model, bodybuilder, health coach, author and be fully recovered from depression I would have thought you were mad! I have spent a life time searching for answers to my unhappiness and I have stumbled across the solution completely by accident. You can read the full story of my journey in my book but I wanted to share with you one of the major […]Read More
My beloved Sasha has been by my side for over 20 years. She has seen me through some of the worst times in my life and has always been there for me, loving me unconditionally. I have faced many challenges to date; from burying my mother, to competing in bodybuilding competitions, to divorces and heartache, to writing a book. Nothing compares to the anguish of watching my girls decline and making […]Read More
“You were born to do more than just go to work, pay bills and die.” Part of my journey of awakening over the last few years has opened my eyes to concepts that I had never explored or studied in depth before. I had been exposed to them in various forms but never really understood them until recently. The Secret was released 10 years ago this year. When it first came out […]Read More