As featured in
My name is Jane Curnow
I am a Health & Lifestyle Coach, Fitness Model, Author, Blogger
and totally obsessed & passionate about
health, wellness & empowering women to feel AMAZING!
* I believe every woman should feel empowered and passionate about their life.
* I believe every woman should look in the mirror and feel love and appreciation for their body regardless of what it looks like.
* I believe every woman should look in the mirror and feel pride for the incredible woman they are.
* I believe that happiness is our birth right and life is too short to not live it to our full potential.
* I believe we all have unique gifts to offer and we all should feel freakin AMAZING every single day! * Why do too many of us not feel like this??!!
Hello there gorgeous woman! Thank you so much for dropping in to my website. My name is Jane and I have lived 46 years very (very) far from what I now believe! I seriously feel like I have just woken up!
- Do you feel constant pressure to be slim, youthful and beautiful?
- Do you feel constant pressure to "do" life in the right order by the right age?
- Do you feel dumb because you don't have a big career or a degree?
- Are you terrified of growing older and each new wrinkle causes you stress and anxiety?
- Are you desperate for a man and struggle with being single?
- Are you scared your man will leave you or cheat?
- Do you avoid looking at yourself in the mirror? Naked..?
- Do you look in the mirror repeatedly and hate your butt, belly, thighs, nose, lips, neck, breasts, skin, chin, etc. etc.?
- Do you feel fat, tired, unhealthy, stressed, blah?
- Are you constantly shopping, drinking, eating, smoking, watching TV, celebrity stalking (or any other vice) anything to take you away from your own life?
- Do you think you will finally be happy with yourself once you lose some weight, get the face lift, nose job, botox, laser skin treatments, liposuction etc.?
- Do you think you will finally be happy with your life once you get the man, house, career, money, kids?
- Do you feel pulled in every direction to be the perfect mother, wife, daughter, sister, employee, neighbour etc.?
- Do you ever have time for yourself and/or feel guilty for even wanting 30 mins a week just for you?
- When was the last time you felt sexy, beautiful, confident, empowered and freakin awesome about yourself?
Did any of the above questions resonate with you or make you feel uncomfortable...? I am wondering when was the last time you had someone really listen to you about your health and wellness, your fears and concerns, your frustrations and feelings with the personal attention you deserve? I would simple LOVE to hear how your journey of life has got you to a place where you just need a little support to be the best you can be.
Well, I want to hear from you as I KNOW I can banish your fears and empower you to BE the BEST you!
I have spent a lifetime obsessed with my weight and appearance, a lifetime chasing the white picket fence dream, and a lifetime suffering from depression! My life has been littered with addictions, heartache, broken relationships, eating disorders, anxiety, depression and insecurities. I have been in and out of therapy since the age of 16. I have had two attempts on my life, been hospitalised three times, on and off medication and I […]Read More
Where do we learn about the importance of self-worth, self-confidence and self-love? Whose role is it to instill this invaluable quality in our children? Is it the responsibility of the school system? Or should it come from parents? And can anyone even articulate that this is a quality that is so critical to future success and happiness? And if we can’t articulate it, how do we teach it?! When I […]Read More
Why do we paint makeup all over our face and eyes? Why do we smother our face at night with cleanser, toner and expensive anti-wrinkle cream? Have a think about all the beauty products and makeup in your bathroom cupboard; why, as women, do we feel we have to use all these chemically laden products? If you looked in the bathroom cupboard of your great grandmother do you think you would […]Read More