As featured in
My name is Jane Curnow
I am a Fitness Mindset & Lifestyle Coach, Fitness Model, Author
and totally obsessed & passionate about
health, wellness & empowering women to feel AMAZING!
* I believe every woman should feel empowered and passionate about their life.
* I believe every woman should look in the mirror and feel love and appreciation for their body.
* I believe every woman should look in the mirror and feel pride for the incredible woman they are.
* I believe that happiness is our birth right and life is too short to not live it to our full potential.
* I believe we all have unique gifts to offer and we all should feel freakin AMAZING every single day! * Why do too many of us not feel like this??!!
Hello there gorgeous woman! Thank you so much for dropping in to my website. My name is Jane and I have lived 46 years very (very) far from what I now believe! I seriously feel like I have just woken up!
- Do you feel constant pressure to be slim, youthful and beautiful?
- Are you obsessed with being skinny and aspire to look like the catwalk models?
- Are you constantly looking enviously at other women's bodies?
- Are you a group exercise cardio addict fuelling your need to be skinny?
- Are your gym sessions punishment for what you have eaten?
- Do you count calories with no regard to nutritional value?
- Does weight loss and dieting consume you?
- Are you an emotional eater? Binge behind closed doors? Feel guilty and beat yourself up over food?
- Do you skip meals or go as long as you can without food, anything to lose the fat?
- Are you an aspiring fitness model driven by achieving the perfect female form to bring you happiness?
- Do you think you will finally be happy with yourself and your life once you achieve your dream body?
- Do you think you will finally be happy with your life once you get the man, house, kids, job, money etc. etc.?
- Are you terrified of growing older and each new wrinkle causes you stress and anxiety?
- Do you use your savings for botox, laser skin treatments, liposuction, expensive anti-aging creams etc.?
- Are you desperately single but just know that once you get the body you will find the man?
- Are you scared you will lose your man or he will cheat if you don't get skinny?
- Do you avoid looking at yourself in the mirror? Naked..?
- Do you look in the mirror repeatedly and hate your butt, belly, thighs, nose, lips, neck, breasts, skin, chin, etc. etc.?
- Do you feel fat, tired, unhealthy, stressed, blah?
- Do you feel teary, anxious, worried and don't really know why?
- When was the last time you felt sexy, beautiful, confident, empowered and freakin awesome about yourself?
Did any of the above questions resonate with you or make you feel uncomfortable...? I am wondering when was the last time you had someone really listen to you about your health and wellness, your fears and concerns, your frustrations and feelings with the personal attention you deserve?
I would LOVE to hear how your journey of life has got you to a place where you just need a little support to be the best you can be. I KNOW I can banish your fears and empower you to BE the BEST you!
Did you go straight to university from school? Then get a great corporate job with a clear career path? Meet your man through your 20s, marry around 30, buy a house and then of course next is having children? All your ducks are in a row by 40 and then we live happily ever after…? Where are these rules written that life is supposed to turn out this way? Why […]Read More
Who really enjoys doing a 3/5/7 day green smoothie detox..? The headaches, the disgusting green juices, the hunger pains, the life disruption, the light headedness, the lack of focus, the nausea, the bowel movements… Or you could do it without the deprivation and have a colonic irrigation procedure.. Some people swear by it, some people endure it for their health’s sake, some people have never done one and wont! Seems […]Read More
I am going to put a spot light on this rarely discussed topic. Let’s face it; who wants to admit they have low self-worth? We seem to have structured society in such a way that we all need to look, be, behave in a certain way to be accepted, happy, liked, loved.. I have stumbled through half my adult life in complete ignorance that I had low self-worth. I didn’t […]Read More